Empowerment Through Identity
Finding hope, purpose, and direction in life and work
When we’re in the thick of chaos and confusion it’s hard to find a path that gives us any sense of hope.
That’s where the Empowerment Through Identity course comes in.
Are you here because of:
- loss of hope
- stress in life
- can't get traction in your career
- career or retirement transition
- no sense of purpose
You are in the right place! This course is designed with you in mind, to help bring clarity, hope, and today's strategies for a better tomorrow.
Course Goals / What you get:
- 9 industry-proven tools you can use today for an increased sense of identity
- Bonus materials for strengthening yourself with mindset, purpose, and hope
- 10 videos unpacking the content is practical application form
- Course workbook containing over 50 pages of space to process the material
- Monthly Q & A conference call to get more personalized and individualized help
- Additional resources for further study and exploration
By the end of the course you will:
- feel powerful in your identity
- be confident in your personality and communication
- be able to understand others' personality and communication for better relationships
- have a more clear sense of purpose and direction in work and life
- enjoy hope, peace, and experience prosperity
My promises to you:
- Promise that if you work the content, it will stick. These are powerful, practical tools that have every day easy application.
- Promise that you will discover you have more than you realized. Life can finally make sense.
- Promise that this is the application to walking out hope and purpose. Many voices talk about big picture ideas. Here are the simple ways to getting it done.
- Promise that you are not too old, not too poor, haven't failed too often because this will bring out the unique wonderful you and help you walk out your dreams and destiny. You're still here, so there's still life to live.
I am not a licensed counselor, medical practicioner, nor a therapist. I am someone who has been where you are, and found a collection of resources that helped me find my self, find my path to peace, and even found a career-type message to help you find yours.
Anne B Say is a recognized author, speaker, and coach with over 20 years experience helping others discover and live in their unique God-given identity. She equips and encourages people everywhere to find hope in their circumstances and love the life they’re living.
As someone who’s own life story included hardship like divorce and trauma, Anne is not immune to the struggles of everyday life. That’s why Anne coaches people of all ages to make sense of who they are and what they’ve experienced. Anne helps them gain greater clarity and focus, purpose, and fully live into their destiny.